Continuing the year-long process of using up what I have, I made the following quilt using the quilt blocks as found in The Farmer's Wife. The blocks were made almost a year ago and then languished in the pile of other forlorn orphan blocks.
Finally, the simplest layout was sashed blocks. The sashing is a poplin from Lisette for Joann and is a fun and more visually interesting departure from my typical white fabric sashing.
I ran out of sashing fabric and so improvised a bit of turquoise blue to finish the quilt. A happy necessity. It lends some interest, I think, to the overall design.
The back is white minky.