Saturday, September 10, 2011

Echino weekend boston bag



Bag #2. The shop sample is made using an Echino patchwork print and is lovely, which is what tempted me to buy the pattern in the first place.


The sample bag finished at 18" x 15" x 5". Fairly sizable, but also completely squishable so that I can pack it away in my carry-on and then use it to bring back the numerous souvenirs and purchases that I will inevitably buy.

Some variations: I added a front pocket because extra pockets are always nice. And I finished the interior seams.


The bag took 5 hours to finish from start to finish so my "real" bag probably won't be finished until just before I leave because a lot of time will need to pass before I muster up the desire and enthusiasm to make this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...