Friday, May 13, 2011

Shrinking the to-do list

Slowly working on my need-to-finish list. Now I can cross off one more: quilted and hand-sewed the binding for the Radiate quilt. I originally had ambitious quilting plans, but ended up simply stippling all over it.


The back is a bunch of fat quarters from the Momo Wonderland fabric line; a nice way to show off the large scale prints. My favorite element is the hidden white rabbit in the tree (top right pink corner: see the white rabbit in the blue tree?).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia. I am visiting via the quilt Festival and have enjoyed looking around your posts. You have some lovely quilts that you have made. They look great. Are you putting one in the festival, too? Hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Would you look at all those points!! Nice work. Love the quilt...and the rabbit!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...