Saturday, April 2, 2011

Brown Bag Quilt Challenge Update

A while back, I joined an online quilting challenge: Brown Bag Quilt Challenge. The concept is to swap 2 yards of fabric from our stash that we thought was ugly or unusable and receive 2 yards in return and then make something from it and then post the results online. The deadline was yesterday, I think, and if you want to see just how much talent is out there, go take a gander. What's really cool is that every quilt is incredibly different from each other in design.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1543341@N20/pool/

I love how everyone's quilts are so compelling and lovely. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Look at what my super talented and ingenious swap partner did with my butt-ugly fabrics! Aren't you impressed?

Made by my swap partner, The Quilted Dog.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this quilt! I can't find the picture of it on the Flickr group though, so I never saw it until just now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...