Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Gifts

This year all my friends are getting a tote bag customized with fabric that is specifically chosen for them.


The exterior is duck canvas, but to add a little personality, I select a fabric motif or something to sew onto the outside to hint at what is on the inside.


The handles are a little wider than normal so that the bag is easier to hold and the wider straps also make carrying the bag over the shoulder a little easier.


I also thought that having an interior pocket was important to elevate the tote bag a little bit above the ordinary and worth the extra effort for birthday gift giving.

1 comment:

  1. I love my bag- I see it there! And there's Anna's! You're an amazing fabric artist. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...