Saturday, March 19, 2011

Roll Call: Quilt Alongs

There are a lot of very generous people on the web who host free quilt-alongs and sew-alongs on their blogs.  I have created a page to keep a running list of these free projects. The purpose of the page is to serve as a resource for both new and experienced sewers to learn new skills and create new projects. Because it's always fun to be able to add to our ever growing "want-to-make" list.

The rating level is a combination of the blogger's own assessment of skill level needed and my own two cents based on what I remember what my beginner skills were. So take the ratings with a grain of salt.

If you have a quilt or sew along to add to this page, please let me know by email at serendipitijoy {a} gmail {dot}com or leave a comment. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...