Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Good Bag is Hard to Find

There must be a bajillion bags out in the world, but despite spending an unhealthy amount of time and money to find the right bag, I finally conceded defeat and made my own.


It's not perfect; things I would fix in the next iteration would be to add an interior inset zipper to discourage pickpocketing and reposition the magnetic snaps on the cover.


But of the pluses, it has lots of pockets to hold way too many things. It has a fun lining instead of usual boring black or beige. It's not too big and is a cross-body to help relieve tired shoulders. And I like the white piping on the navy for a fun nautical look.


All that's left is to buy some webbing to make the straps.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you made that bag. Well, yes I can believe it, but it's really really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MB! It's definitely something that took a lot of time to finish, but designing and thinking about how to construct it was a lot of mental fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...